Know Before You go
Get the Most from Service World Expo
- Exhibitor badges include access to breakfast and lunch, evening events, (non-competitive) breakouts, and keynotes. We strongly encourage you to take full advantage to maximize social interactions with attendees.
- We do not supply tables, chairs and carpet. You can bring your own, or you can order these, along with electrical and WiFi needs from our decorator (The Expo Group), inside the Exhibitor Manual.
More Helpful Hints
- Other than island booths, all booths have a max backwall height of 8’ and the sides are 3’ high. Please do not block the view of exhibitors located near to you.
- We will follow any dictates by the Phoenix Convention Center, the City of Phoenix, AZ., and the State of Arizona regarding COVID requirements. Please check their websites for the most up-to-date information.
- We do not share our attendee list, out of privacy.
- See Schedule Overview for conference details.*
- Exhibitor Setup/tear down times* – See Full Schedule.
- Find the Exhibitor Manual Here.
*Preliminary information on set-up, expo hall hours, and takedown – Subject to Change.